Welcome to The Greyhound
The greyhound is a friendly independent pub run by Penny.
We are situated in the heart of Harlow’s beautiful town park. Click here for directions.
What We Offer
- Premium Draft Beers, Real Ales, Fine Wines, a range of soft drinks and other beverages, including Tea and Coffee.
- Freshly Prepared Food. See our Menu Page for details.
- Food is served from 12 to 3 and 5 to 9 Monday to Friday, 12 to 9 on Saturday.
- We also serve an excellent roast dinner on Sundays from 12 to 5.
- Outdoor Seating Area and Childrens PlayArea
- Formal dining area and two bars, all with ample seating.
- Pool room, darts board, plus a selection of board games
- TV Area showing sports upon request
- Live Entertainment. See our ‘What’s On’ page for details.
- The pub can be hired for private functions with our in house catering.
The Greyhound has been a distinctive part of Harlow’s life, both old and new, and we intend to maintain a welcoming environment, now and into the future – So why not come and join us for an enjoyable day or evening out?
The Greyhound 12 School Lane Harlow, Essex. CM20 2QD Tel. 01279 418403